Salt Premium Beach Umbrella by Basil Bangs
1.8m diameter canopy. Folds to 1m x 17cm x 17cm
Weight (unboxed): 6kg
Pole diameter: 32mm
UPF50+ | 98% UV protection
Water proof, weather treated outdoor canvas
Luscious soft white fringe
Single piece, extendable hardwood poles
Responsibly sourced timber
The Basil Hinge for easy-peasy set up 1.8m diameter, family size canopy
Compact for easy storage and portability
Matching carry case transforms into a sand bag for windy conditions
Corrosion resistant steel frame Stainless steel and marine grade fasteners
Using your umbrella at the beach:
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas we recommend the 25kg Basil Base, and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.
Once your order is
placed, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that our fulfillment team has received your order. Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
Shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of returns.